SHOTS Bar Franchise Investment
While SHOTS welcomes investors of all kinds, not everyone has what it takes to become a SHOTS Bar franchise owner.
- Minimal financial requirement: Net worth of $400,000 per location; Liquid assets: $200,000 per location.
- Experience: No previous franchise or pub experience necessary.
- Franchise fee: $34,900 ($17,500 initial, and $17,400 at lease signing) per unit. Multi-unit agreements available.
- Total estimated investment: $206,900 to $256,900 (SHOTS FDD)*.
- Royalty: 6% of adjusted gross sales. Local Marketing fund contribution: 2% of adjusted gross sales. National Marketing fund contribution: 2% of adjusted gross sales (Upon nationwide coverage launch).
*Does not include Liquor License, Construction / repairs and real estate (based on square footage).
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. An offer is made only by a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). The Shots franchises will not be sold to any resident of any state until the offering has been exempted from the requirements of, or duly registered in and declared effective by, such state and the required FDD (if any) has been delivered to the prospective franchisee before the sale in compliance with applicable law.
Currently, certain states and countries regulate the offer and sale of franchises. In the U.S., states that regulate the offer and sale of franchises include California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you reside in one of these states, or even if you reside elsewhere, you may have certain rights under applicable franchise laws or regulations.